Friday, July 8, 2011

Random

I wore saree (first time) @ office on 05.07.2011.

When I got a slight inkling of the fact that my colleagues are planning to wear saree, I just jumped with joy! Not only that, I rushed at first opportunity to buy a saree for myself! gosh!! The experience was not at all good. Now don't get me wrong I lovvvve shopping and I was hoping that the whole saree buying experience would be very very enriching. But sadly it turned out to be totally the opposite.


It was so very difficult, I  have absolutely no idea and no experience when it comes to sarees! The whole thing just drained out every ounce of energy and excitement I had in me. Towards the end I was so fed up(and frustrated) that I was ready to pick up just about anything and everything. Thankfully I had a friend with me who helped me finalize.


 But a sigh of relief was the fact that everybody liked (some loved :)) the saree. I know you all are substantially curious now :P :D


here goes ....




The whole saree wearing experience was awesome. I could carry it off very well, that was because it was draped perfectly (not by me!)

I that I am a wee bit conscious and informed about sarees , so heres to many more sarees and pics :)he

Cheers!

SEPO 





 

13 comments:

  1. looking adorable.... saree looks graceful on u..

    PS : one looks a bit filled up too:) i mean to say u look healthy too :))):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is looking adorable :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the saree! looking beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sneha
    You look super sexy, graceful in saree and carry it with aplomb. Not many can carry it so well. Saree remains the trademark of the Indian women. Never give up wearing a saree.
    BTW, I'm sure many guys in d office proposed to u and you broke so many hearts with the saree.
    Love
    Vishal

    ReplyDelete
  6. या तो अन्तर, या हवा,
    या तो सोंधी भूमि का,
    भ्रम पसरता, नहीं निर्णय
    कौन कितना रूपमय।

    ReplyDelete
  7. the 2nd pic is much better...!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking fantastic sneha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look elegant. And sarees can be biiiiig trouble too, to those who don't know.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey ladki u r khoobsoorat..more so coz u have good heart and a hearty smile...

    ReplyDelete
  11. आप साड़ी में बहुत खूबसूरत लगती हैं..

    ReplyDelete